20 Jan January 2017 Komipharm Executives Parliament Visit to meet Ministers
13 – 18 January 2017
Photo 1. Hon Minister Philip Dalidakis | Photo 2. Hon Minister Lily D’Ambrosio
Komipharm International Chairman & Director/CEO Komipharm International Australia Thanks the State Government for their support.
In Front of Parliamentary House.
Heewon Seo -Director/Co Secretary
Charles Fridlender-Executive Director
Andrew Han-Bio And Gene
Komipharm CEO Mr Yang and his Executives and Shelly Freeman Komipharm PRO & Legal Consulting Manager visited several University and Industrial institutions to discuss collaboration and employment opportunities and R & D.
SEEMA is the South East Melbourne Manufacturers Alliance Inc. and I think you would benefit from an understanding of what support SEMMA offers its members
Swinburne by Mr Yang CEO and the Komipharm team could include the following:
– Tour of Swinburne’s Factory of the Future
– Discussion re Industry 4.0, the next evolution of advanced manufacturing. Swinburne is at the cutting edge of this in Australia and we are currently developing an Industry 4.0 test lab with several industry collaborators including Siemens (eg: Prof Bronwyn Fox, Prof Aleksandar Subic – member of the Prime Minister’s Industry 4.0 task force)
– Discussion re psycho-social factors in cancer treatment (eg: medication adherence for oral chemotherapy – Prof Penny Schofield, who worked at Peter MacCallum for many years)
– Med tech engineering and biodevices (eg: Prof Sally McArthur)
– Introduction to Swinburne’s senior executive (depending on availability) eg: Vice Chancellor Prof Linda Kristjanson was recently appointed as chair of the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre
– Swinburne hosts Design Factory Melbourne, part of the Design Factory Global Network. There is also a Design Factory at Yonsei University in Seoul, and which collaborate with other Korean universities too.
Mr Yang thanked all for the impressive tour and look forward to future Collaboration on R & D ;student work experience and bridging the gap between experienced engineers and the graduate by offering Komipharm as a platform for work experience and projects.
RMIT Visit was also conducted meet and greet and introduced the Komipharm Company. Further dialogue will be made in the future.